Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Fun!


Went shopping today--yes, of course quilt shoppe shopping. I managed to get a few goodies in my bag today. I will be making some stocking for some foster children so picked up some novelty fabric for that. Then cabbaged on to some RED minkee for a sweatshirt I am making for a dear friend that gave me a thimble that she got while on vacation this summer. I then came back to my friends house and we ate the most wonderful Indian dish. It was flavored with curry--one of my fav spices. Then, we settled in to sew for awhile. I did more embroidery than anything. Did the little snowman and stars on a teatowel. I think it turned out so purty! Then I stitched out some more snowmen. First I stitch them out on recycled jean fabric, and then on the item/fabric I want the final stitchout to be on. I plan on making a rag quilt with all the jean snowmen that I stitch out. I will post when I do. I also put the binding on a quilt for someone special for Christmas. I hope to have it done by this week. Whew! Will I ever get it all done? LOL
Well, better get to bed, the midnight oil is burning!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great job Deb. Love the lil snowguys. Let me know if I can help with anything on the blog front.

Angela said...

Hey you! You are a blog slacking! LOL I come to snoop, and nutin' to snoop! Give me something honey. Sheesh you would think you had a full time job or something.
Love you!