Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weekend!

Went to an auction today and got some things. Brought home alot of stuff for $39. I got 2 washtubs on stands, silverware, wood drying rack, 2 magazine racks, white with red trim enamel chamber pot, and a white wall cabinet. I wanted a very prim library table, but didnt get it. DARN! Oh well, there will be other things i want just as much. Just wanted to let you know that ange at The Country Cellar is having a give away today. After, the auction I went to my parents and caught a snooze on the couch. Came home fixed supper for the dh and ds. Now we are watching a movie--Spiderman 3, and ds is sleeping--he has to work in the early AM. So dh and I are having some down time.
I sent a quilt off to be quilted by Cotie! She is fantastic at quilting, and good prices. Check her out! This quilt is for a friend mother whose house burnt down. The top was donated to me, and I got the backing together. It is pieced florals. I will post a pic when I get it back. Will also try to post my treasures from the auction today. Later gators.

No comments: