Friday, September 26, 2008

WINNERS!!!!

Sorry for my lateness with this post. I was suppose to draw last weekend, but with getting ready for a business trip I forgot the drawing until I was way down at Lake of the Ozarks--BTW, beautiful country! I want a condo down there--someday! Hey, a girl can dream right? LOL
Anywho, I should not delay this any longer. Here are the winners with the help of a number generator, and my son and his girlfriend!

The Winners ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Geranium Cottage

&

Joanne

Ladies, please snail mail me your snail mails, and I will get your winnings right out to you! Please let me know how you like the patterns! I have so much fun designing them for you!

Well, it is late, and have to get the company car back tomorrow EARLY, so better hit the hay!
Thanks to all that played!

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOOHOOOO Lovely Peggy sent me an email and let me know I WON!!! Thank you soooo much!!! What do you need from me???

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Thank you sooo much Deb. I love my pattern and charm pack.