Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home-Home On The Range...



Ok, I don't live on a range, but it is good to be home again. Went to a retreat in Camby, Indiana this last week and weekend. Did get a few projects done, and almost done. The best thing about quilting retreat is touching base with all your friends! Christi was my room mate--hope i didnt snore to loud! Robin, and Vicki sat next to me--I tried not to be a table hog--LOL!
I got my raggedy ann pincushions done. It is a free pattern on the net. As soon as I can figure out who i got it from and get another done for me, I will post.
Also got some goodies, but am at my parents posting and doing some laundry (water pipes leaking----argggggghhhhh!)
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It was so nice to see you Deb! Retreat was just so fun! :)

Laura-IH said...

It was so nice to see you Deb! : )

Reeze Hanson said...

Debber!! What a great pic of you and all the girls. How I miss you girlfriend. I wanna come up and see your shop this summer. Let me know when a good time would be. Hugs, Reeze