Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring is how many days away?



It is cold tonite! Or, rather I am. Made a pot of goulash tonite, kind of an improvised stove top lasagna. It was good with some salad.
I need to do an inventory of my cupboards and see what supplies (food) we have on hand. I do have my menu made out for the week. I am just posting suppers this week. Breakfasts are usually a pick of the normal things, and lunch varies greatly from left-overs to making something for sammies,and all that lies in between. So hear you go:

Breakfasts: eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, cereals(still have alot of that), smoothies,etc.
Lunches: Sammies, left-overs, fruits/veggies.
Suppers/Dinners: (will rotate around)
Turkey stirfry with rice
Breakfast for supper (Oatmeal Pancakes,eggs, bacon)
Turkey and noodles with mashed Potatoes
Hamburgers and Fries
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Beans & Cornbread
Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole, Sw. Pototoes

Will include veggies in this, but like to be a little spontaneous with that part.
Good Eats to Everyone this week!

No comments: