Friday, February 22, 2008

COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD February!

Well, here I am. One month later, but I am back. Work seems to keep me busy. I love my job, but boy it cuts into my play time.
I did get a chance to go to Pella, IA last weekend. It was my first visit, and I loved it. I hope to go back during the Tulip Festival. I love the architecture of the building on the square. Friends and I were shopping for some fabric for a Relay to Life quilt that we offered to sew for donations. It is gorgeous, and we went with the colors of the teams this year. They are jewel tone red, blue, and purple. I will post the pic soon if I can.
I am also trying to clean up my sewing room. We plan to start on some remodeling projects in there next month. So, I am packing up some fabrics and other what nots so that they don't get dusty and I dont lose them.
The Winslow, Arkansas retreat is coming up March 12-16. I am so excited. A friend from Wisconsin is coming down to spend the nite, and we will take off the morning of the twelveth. Yeehaw!
Just placed an order with Connecting Threads. They have free shipping this weekend. I can't wait till I get it.
Well, need to sign off! Sweet Dreams everyone!
Debbers

No comments: