Monday, February 28, 2011

Where did I leave my quilting groove?

Do you ever just not feel like doing anything? I want to quilt, piece, craft, but I can't find the "groove" or mojo to do it. I don't know where I lost it, or left it. What do you do when you find yourself in my shoes--instead of walk in them--LOL.
I don't want to have to PUSH myself to do those things. I know I would just resent it then--kinda like dishes in the sink that need to be done. I truly love quilting, and all those things that encompass it. Please help me find it!

2 comments:

Angela said...

When you find your's you will prob find mine. They are prob sitting in a corner somewhere staring at the ceiling, twirling their hair, singing lalalalalalalala. Cause we are crazy like that! :o)

Conni said...

Maybe if you actually had some TIME to do the things you love!! LOL!!! You are very busy right now with "life". Hang in there, it will come back to you.