Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quilt-a-thon

Well,
I had completely forgot about this, but did manage to get something done tonite for it. I am working on a couple of quilts for charity for when i go on retreat in May. I now have a boy and girl top done. I used a pattern from Wickedly Easy Quilts. It is very easy, and I am able to use up some of my kids fabric that is in pieces at the moment. I plan to get another girls quilt done to have on hand.
I am hoping to go to mom's tomorrow to quilt the boy quilt. I plan to get the two quilts quilted, and binding on to sew on while I go to the Winslow Quilting Retreat a week from this coming Wed. Oh, I cant wait.
I need to get the backing put together for the boys quilt in the A.M. so that will keep me busy then.
I also cleaned off my cutting station. So happy I could dance on that one. Well later gators, need to get some shut eye!
Debbers

No comments: